Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Precision Resource Group, Bristol
Do you want to work in a high-performing environment where you will be offered limitless, life changing career & wealth opportunities?
Precision Resource Group (PRG) are looking for the next cohort of 2024 & looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us!
PRG is built on 3 core pillars: People First, All In & Improvement.
We have stayed true to these pillars over the years as we’ve grown to a headcount of 200+ & recently opened new offices across the US in Tampa, Florida & Philadelphia (…yes, we also offer opportunities to work abroad in the future with us!)
For Trainee Recruitment Consultants that join us, these 3 pillars mean that with your commitment we will do all that we can to develop your skills & help you reach the success you want to achieve. We are fully committed to support everyone’s career aspirations & if someone has the ambition, we will make it happen.
All trainees embark on a tailored 6-month Graduate Training Scheme (The Precision Pathway) where you will be developed by some of the UK’s best sales trainers. The scheme allows you to get to grips with the in’s & out’s of recruitment, through a mixture of classroom sessions, research projects, practical tasks & role playing.
You are fully supported to ensure you get the best start to your recruitment career!
What are we looking for in you?
● Ambitious & target-driven
● You thrive in fast-paced environments & cope well under pressure
● Excellent communication skills to build relationships with candidates & clients
● Motivated by financial incentives
● Confident & social personality
What do we offer you?
● Basic Salary of £23k with an industry-leading uncapped commission scheme! Realistic earnings for Year 1: £30k-£35k.
● Clear Career path taking you from Trainee Consultant all the way up to Director level
● Newly renovated city centre office & amazing with putting green, lounge areas & coffee machines
● Monthly Michelin Star Lunch Clubs & Quarterly Trips to locations such as Barcelona, The Alps- with all expenses paid!
● Annual luxury holiday incentives- Monaco and Florida
● Celebrating your successes from each deal, to team incentives where we’ve seen teams enjoy activities at Waterways, Go-Karting & Escape Rooms, Exclusive HIIT workout every week
● Socials & early drinks every Friday
● Volunteer days- we’ve done Tree Planting, Charity Day Walks & Football Games to name a few!
● Other benefits also include private dental & medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, extended lunch breaks store discounts & casual dress
Take a look on our Instagram to see some of our achievements, more on what we offer new starters & a few of our more recent socials!
Apply today if you want to be a part of the PRG journey!